TCF (Treating Customers Fairly)
This is the basis that the regulator (Financial Conduct Authority - FCA) and all brokers base their business practices on. There are six main categories which are as follows:
- Consumers can be confident that they are dealing with firms where the fair treatment of customers is central to the corporate culture.
- Products and services marketed and sold in the retail market are designed to meet the needs of indentified customer groups and are targeted accordingly.
- Consumers are provided with clear information and are kept appropriately informed before, during and after the point of sale.
- Where consumers recieve advice, the advice is suitable and takes account of their circumstances.
- Consumers are provided with products that perform as firms have led them to expect, and the associated service is of an acceptable standard and as they have been led to expect.
- Consumers do not face unreasonable post-sale barriers imposed by firms to change product, switch provider, submit a claim or make a complaint.
In summary Mortgage Now UK Ltd incorporates these values within the structure and practices of its business.